Looking for a creative way to use up a leftover? Trying to find a unique side dish to add to a scrumptious lunch or dinner? Look no further! These potato pancakes with delicious seasoned yogurt garnish are sure to please any hungry belly.
- 2 cups pre-cooked mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp lime juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Chives (garnish)
- To a large bowl, add all of the pancake ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Place an even coating of nonstick cooking spray into a small skillet. Heat to medium-high heat.
- Once the skillet is hot, place a ball of the dough onto the surface and flatten. Cook on both sides until golden brown and crispy, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- To make the yogurt sauce, place all ingredients into a small bowl, whisk to combine, and enjoy
- Now you’re ready to eat and be merry!