Looking for a way to use up leftover holiday ingredients? Searching for a quick and easy recipe to throw together for a holiday gathering? Look no further. This quick and easy appetizer is sure to please and put everyone in the spirit!
- 20 Brussels sprouts
- 20 bacon slices
- 1 cup jarred (or homemade) cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 ℉
- Wash and dry Brussels sprouts
- Wrap each Brussels sprout with one piece of bacon and secure with toothpick
- Place Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 40 minutes
- In a small bowl, add the cranberry sauce, orange zest, thyme, and stir
- Place the cooked Brussels sprouts on a serving dish alongside of the cranberry sauce and enjoy!
Guest Bloggers: James Madison Dietetics
Alexandra Balbontin, Taylor Coleman, Julia Danisewicz, Emily Salvaggio, and Taylor Singleton